Promed Solutions supplies mobile c-arms to medical facilities throughout Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego. The OEC family of mobile c-arms help countless surgeoand and clinicians perform stellar work in the fields such as cardiology, orthopaedics and urology. The OEC 9800 Super C is a good example. There are many OEC 9800 mobile c-arms installed globally.
Mobile c-arms such as the OEC 9800 deliver performance that surgeons and clinicians need to perform challenging procedures. The OEC 9800 helps improve diagnosis and takes interventional medicine to new levels. Mobile c-arms can be used in emergency rooms, operating theaters and critical care units.
Mobile c-arms use advanced technology such as SmartMetal, SmartWindow and Autotrak. These technologies play a big role in generating clear images that are vital to procedures and diagnosis.
For example, the OEC 9800 Super C has some impressive features and specifications:
- Superb image quality from proprietary Image I.Q.
- Clinical design which is ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Improved efficiency thanks to a simple user interface.
- SMART options – SmartMetal, SmartView and SmartWindow help perfect your technique in challenging situations.
- Low dose features that ensure the right image at the right dose.
The ability to generate that perfect image at the right dose is one of the main benefits of mobile c-arms such as the OEC 9800 Super C. When you use state-of-the-art mobile c-arms you can rely on features such as:
- Automatic selection of optimum imaging techniques Less risk of overheating during long procedures.
- High power for dense anatomy penetration
- User friendly interface
- Powerful imaging options for a variety of procedures.
- Improved dose management.
If you need mobile c-arms for your medical facility in Los Angeles, Orange County or San Diego, the Promed Solutions can help you find the best equipment at the best price.