Agnes RF Energy-Based Aesthetic and Medical Treatment System
The Non Surgical Solution to Acne, Eye Bags, and More.
Over the years of ceaseless efforts to provide innovative and stable solutions to physicians’ patients, AGNES has become one of the most dynamic and innovative developers of the RF energy-based aesthetic and medical treatment system.
Developing our own system and treatment protocols, our mission is to provide the satisfaction to physicians and the opportunity of success and growth to our partners. Our innovations will continue and we care for your success and satisfaction.
RF System 1MHz, Mono-polar & Bi-polar
- Square Form Wave minimizes the deviation of energy to adjacent tissues and maximizes the effectiveness of RF energy delivery.
Safety and Guaranteed Results of Treatment
- Agnes is equipped with the safety checking system for the micro-insulated needle.
- The micro-insulation and needle protects the epidermis from skin burns.
- The length of insulation and needle is the result of years of anatomical and clinical study.
- Just follow the easy-to-do treatment protocols and the results will always be predictable and manageable.
AGNES employs the stable and effective technology of RF on the base of electrocoagulation and elecrtrothermolysis mechanism. AGNES focuses its RF energy on the targeted tissue considering anatomical structure of the skin. The micro-insulated needle is used to transmit the energy for the destruction of specific tissues like sebaceous glands for acne treatment.
“American Society for Dermarologic Surgery 2007” Selective Elecrothermolysis of the Sebaceous Glands: Treatment of Facial Seborrhea
“International Journal of Dermatology 2012” 5255:6-11 Selective sevaceous gland electrothermoysis as a treatment for acne: A prospective pilot study
“ANNALS OD DERMATOLOGY” Ann Dermatol Vol.22, No.3, 2010
BEFORE & AFTER
|Applied Energy||RF(Radio Frequency) – 1MHz||Camera||1.3 Mega pixel CMOS|
|Display||10.1 inch LCD touch panel||Power Supply||AC 100V~250V, 50/60Hz, 280VA|
|Dimensions||(W)290mm x (D)455m x (H)271.7mm||Handpiece Type||Mono-polar Handpiece|
|Needle||Micro-insulated Needle (disposable)|
|Wave form||Square wave||Weight||5.85Kg|